Hope for civilization (highlights)
- Find the faithful remnant in the church. (Eph. 4, Matt. 16:18)
- Study and proclaim the pure Gospel (1 Cor. 15:1-8), contend for the faith against false gospels. (Jude)
- Focus on Jesus. Reform society with truth and grace, not Marxist (anti-Christ) social justice. Reenchant the culture with God’s truth. (Matt. 4:18-30, Matt. 5:11-16, Matt. 28:18-20)
- Fear God more than man.
- Repent of timid lukewarmness.
- Be about the business of making disciples that make disciples.
“So we must speak the truth, but we must always speak the truth in love. We must speak rationally, reasonably, with hearts full of love for those who are teaching falsehood. Don’t expect to be loved in return. Often, in their attempts to intimidate and silence us, apostates will accuse us of being unloving and even hateful.” https://a.co/29hwHt2
- Reach the lost and equip the saints for the work of ministry. (Eph. 4:12)
- The Gospel of the Kingdom must be proclaimed to the world. (Matt. 24:14)
- Speak the truth in love. (Gal. 6:1, Eph. 4:11-15)
“We have to change our church philosophy from telling to training.”
- People, not buildings.
- Community not crowds.
- Training not just telling. True Jesus discipleship: “come follow me”
- Prayer not programs.
- Hard truths not just positive suggestions. (Acts 17:1-10, 1 Peter 4:14, 2 Tim. 3:12, Heb. 10:32-36)
- Christ is head of the church! (Rev. 2:10)